Monday, January 10, 2011

2011 Goals

In an attempt to revive this blog I would like to start by listing my goals for 2011. This will mark the very first time that I have written my goals on paper, and I have to admit I'm nervous that I won't be able to stick to more than 3 of them. Here's to a new year and new fun things to look forward to!

1. Lose 20 pounds (Let us lead off with something painfully recurring)
2. Get pregnant and stay pregnant!!
3. Make my own yummy smelling body scrub
4. Make at least 4 art projects with Luke (I'm terrible with this)
5. Get a part-time job
6. FINALLY put our wedding photos into an album
7. Purchase a good camera and learn how to use it
8. Complete a Hipstamatic 365 photo project
9. Explore one new place a month with Luke
10. Go out with Ron at least once a month
11. Learn how to sew and make a Halloween costume for someone (anyone!)
12. Spend less time online when Luke is home/awake
13. Take Luke to the library at least once a month
14. Take Luke to Chicago on the train
15. Spend less time online when Luke is home/awake
16. Post on the blog at least once a week
17. Reorganize the basement storage
18. Move some items to the attic even though I am afraid of the attic
19. Organize our bedroom closets
20. Frame family photos
21. Create a family photo box and put all photos onto CD's
22. Get new blinds for the living room, spare room, and Luke's room
23. Buy a Kindle or a Nook
24. Purchase new bedding for Luke's room
25. Clean and arrange my crystal for the china cabinet

No comments:

Post a Comment